The Way I Am by Musegaarid

| | Comments (19) | TrackBacks (0)
Title: The Way I Am
For:
J_S_Cavalcante
Pairing/Characters:
Fraser/RayK
Warnings:
Schmoop
Vidder's Notes:
So I'm not all that experienced at making videos.  Still, when I saw your prompt, I couldn't resist.  Hope you like!

Untitled from agent128 on Vimeo.

In case the embedded video doesn't work, the video can also be found here.
The password is diefcookie7.

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: The Way I Am by Musegaarid.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://dsss.crocolanthus.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/67

19 Comments

malnpudl said:

This pushed nearly every single one of my happy buttons. I now have a huge silly grin on my face and I suspect it's going to stick there for quite some time.

OMG OMG OMG SANTA!!!

You made me a vid!!!!

I am verklempt just over that. I love the flow of images, and I love the ones you chose. Some less commonly used ones, too, which is wonderful. I think I remember saying how much vids inspire me, and this one certainly will. There was even kidfic inspiration in there! Plus, Fraser ironing his starchy, starchy shorts. Hee!!!!

(I can't really hear the music well, but I believe I know and love that song. I'm not sure if the problem is with vimeo or with my connection. It's pretty fast, but I am away from home at the moment, so I don't really know. After the reveal I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a copy of this to download that I can convert for my iPod. If you're willing? Or even just for my desktop so that I can get it to play as intended. Right now it's only operating in fits and starts.)

But anyway. YOU MADE ME A VID!!!! A SLASHY F/K VID!!!!!

\o/\o/ \o/\o/ \o/\o/ \o/\o/ \o/\o/ \o/\o/ \o/\o/

I am ecstatic. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

\o/ Thank you so much, Santa! \o/

agent128 Author Profile Page said:

I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the video! I had a great time making it. You're certainly welcome to have the vid file when we're all revealed.

Did you happen to see your story, too? This is sort of the bonus gift...

I did see it! An embarrassment of riches, OMG. I don't know what to say, I'm kind of overcome, here. I am about to go through and comment on the story as well.

I just wanted to say that I did get to see the vid today. My earphones apparently were dying--but I brought spares with me on vacation \o/ and also this time I got the vimeo site to load first and watched the vid straight through twice. And would have watched more than twice except that there's a really loud band in here at the moment. :)

And I'm sure anyone who saw me was wondering why I had this enormous grin on my face. This vid is FANTASTIC! What a perfect song for those two. Perfect for my concept of them, too. They DO take each other the way they are, in all their wackiness, and I love that about them and about dS. So many lines you found great interpretations for, and by the way, I LOVE it that you included dialogue from the eps. That's one of my favorite things in a vid.

So anyway, I just can't say enough about this. YOU MADE ME A VID. \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ And I love it!

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!

Stars said:

That was so sweet!!! &hearts I love that song and it suits them perfectly. What a neat vid! :)

wihluta said:

What a lovely vid!

I have a huge smile on my face now. :D

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE. ::loves::

omens Author Profile Page said:

I had the :D :D :D face beginning to end of this vid! Some truly great clip choices, and the song was perfect!

What a perfect little video - great clips of F/K, inspired choice of music, happy-inducing. Yay.

Excellent job, mystery vidder!

china Author Profile Page said:

Oh, this is wonderful! \o/

Sage said:

I loved this so much! I can't wait for a downloadable version that doesn't stutter because I want to put this on repeat and just stare happily at them.... ♥

Yay vid!! \o/

This was so cute and sweet. Wonderful vid!

spuffyduds said:

Oh, this is SO much fun! *adores*

This video is totally Le Sigh-inducing! Great work!

Roadie said:

So very cute. I enjoyed this a lot.

Thank you. :D

Katta said:

Got here from crack_van, this was a gorgeous video. The rhythm was just fabulous! I'd love to have a download if there is one; I like saving and rewatching vids.

Rose Malmaison said:

This was great, perfect cuts matching the music. I know how long these vids take to make so kudos on making it. Lovely. Loved the glimpse of the starched shorts!